Posted by Caitie F on April 25, 2015
Good morning! It is here! It is time! This time I won’t be reading quite as much as usual – I have a few things to do throughout the day, but I will be reading in between them and tracking the usual things.
Reading right now: I am going to start off reading Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. I won’t be reading the whole book, but I want to get 100 more pages in at least!
Pages read since last update:
Total pages read:
Total time spent reading:
Now for the opening questions!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t know if I am looking forward anything the most this year – I am super excited for Clariel and the graphic novel.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t have any snack plans.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I guess I will tell you what else I am doing today! I have swim team practice at 9:30.I joined a Masters team a couple months ago and I love it! I have a haircut and i am cutting off like 8-10 inches. We also have our last night of our bowling league!
There are also baseball games today and I will probably have one on my computer while I read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The different thing I am doing is reading less and being less organized. Not my favorite, but life happens and I will still be reading.
Onto Ken Follett! I started it last night and it is really interesting.