LoveAThon High Five!
Posted by Caitie F on February 22, 2015
Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am!
We are encouraged to talk about our current High Five for several categories. What is the high five? Things that are making us happy!
1. Red Rising and Golden Son – read them last month but still can’t get these books and characters out of my head.
2. Ms Marvel Volume 1: No Normal – These comics are amazing. I LOVE it.
3. Throne of Glass series – read books 2 and 3 in one week. Fantastic!
4. Thunder Point series – I am new to romance and this series is a great way to step into it. Please let me know if you have similar recommendations.
5. Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel – this was one of my favorite reads from last year and every time I think of it, I think of that fantastic voice. A must-read!
1. Women’s/book club fiction – always looking for great new books in this genre
2. Contemporary YA – so many great books in this genre coming out. I can never catch up, but i will enjoy!
3. Romance – I am newer to the genre, but i have fallen instantly. I love the strong heroines.
4. Cozy mystery – I have been in a cozy mood and they always make me happy.
5. Fantasy YA – I thought i was sick of this genre, but I have read some amazing books lately. I am being selective, but the ones I choose to read are great.
I am not picking favorite authors or bloggers – it is too hard to choose and I don’t want anyone to feel left out!
1. Book Riot
2. Huffington Post Books
3. The Toast
5. Sporcle (fun quizzes about books and everything else!)