Top 10 Books I Want to Read in the Historical Fiction Genre
Posted by Caitie F on February 3, 2015
Thanks to the lovely readers over at The Broke and the Bookish for hosting!
This week’s theme is Top Ten Books I Can’t Believe I Haven’t/Want To Read From X Genre. I spent a while trying to figure out what genre, since I like almost all of them. I really want to read some historical fiction soon, so I chose that one! It was close – I almost picked memoirs, mysteries or contemporary YA.
These are all books that have been on my TBR list and that look absolutely amazing.
1. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
2. The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
3. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grisson
4. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
5. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
6. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
7. The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
8. Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
9. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
10. The Boleyn King by Laura Andersen