Dewey’s Read-a-thon Wrap Up
Posted by Caitie F on April 27, 2014
Another Read-a-thon has come to an end! As always, it was great! Here are my final stats:
Total pages read: 1357
Total time spent reading: 10 hours 11 minutes
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
I needed a break around hour 7 and was done at hour 18
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Anything by Rainbow Rowell.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The cheerleaders were fantastic!
- How many books did you read?
I finished 4, DNF 2, read some short stories, started 2.
- What were the names of the books you read?
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
Five Summers by Una LaMarche
I read a couple chapters and DNFed
The Year of Magical Thinking
I read 3 short stories in
Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link
Cultures of War: Pearl Harbor / Hiroshima / 9-11 / Iraq by John W Dowe
Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett
- Which book did you enjoy most?
Landline byRainbow Rowell
- Which did you enjoy least?
Feer Pitch by Nick Hornby
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
As long as I am around and don’t have previous plans, I will participate as a reader.