What’s In a Name 6 Sign Up
Posted by Caitie F on December 9, 2012
This challenge is hosted by the amazing and wonderful Beth Fish Reads. I did this challenges a couple years ago, but skipped it last year. I thought it would be fun to read books on my to-read list that fit these categories! Here are the categories and my preliminary plans for what I want to read!
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes or
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Cards on the Table by Agatha Christie
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Circle of Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: The Illicit Happiness of Other People
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: Tuesday’s Gone by Nicci French
These all can (and probably will) change, especially as others start participating!
Are you participating?