Fall 2012 Read-a-Thon Kickoff!
Posted by Caitie F on October 13, 2012
It is time to start! I will be making a few update posts throughout the day. Things I will be tracking:
Reading right now: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Pages read since last update: 0
Total pages read: 0
Total time spent reading: 0 hours
I am starting a little late because the prep work for the stew took longer than I thought. I didn’t make the cookie dough last night, but maybe it will get made today? if not, baking tomorrow and cookies then. Okay, questionnaire time!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The one I am reading right now. It is really good! Also, The Golden Compass
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a total and complete nerd (and a nerdfighter). I love Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and so many other fun nerdy things unapologetically! I think it makes life more fun.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Not much really. Last time was amazing!
Happy reading everyone! I will be posting a little more often on twitter!