Official Read-a-thon Wrap Up!
Posted by Caitie F on April 22, 2012
1.Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 14 when I was just done! My eyes were tired, I had a crick in my back, and exhaustion set in
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Dresden Files books – so fun! Also, Attachments was really engaging. Books that have some humor are great for it!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
More cheerleaders. I felt a severe lack and it was discouraging, especially for a small blogger like me.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The mini challenges! I didn’t do any, but during my breaks I LOVED to go through and see what everyone was doing!
5. How many books did you read?
5! – 1639 pages!
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Jester by James Patterson
Wings by Aprilynn Pike
Carrie by Stephen King
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Wings with Carrie being a close second
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn’t officially but I started at hour 14 because it seemed like the cheerleaders weren’t cheering much.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will do it again as a reader! Tons of fun!