Read-a-thon Introductory Questionnaire
Posted by Caitie F on April 21, 2012
Ok, I am ready to go! I figured I would wake up when I woke up (it IS the weekend) and woke up at 8:04. I had to get dinner ready – a pot roast that is cooking all day) and put my coffee on, and now I am ready to go! I will answer the questions, then start reading!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1. I am reading in Central NJ US, in my house – all around it. At the kitchen table for alittle, then probably my bed, and the living room too. I will most likely be rotating around!
2. That is tough – Jason has been raving about The Jester by James patterson, so I am actually looking forward to it…but it IS James Patterson so. Meh. I have heard amazing things about Wings, so I guess I will say that!
3. Not so much a snack…but my dinner. Hopefully the pot roast is good (if not, I will blame Martha). If I wasn’t lazy last night, I would say the cookies I made yesterday…but I was lazy, so celery and peanut putter!
4. Oh I hate this question! I will tell you a couple things. I work in publishing, but I swore I would not read any books for work today. I am a total nerd and love almost all things nerdy. And…I watch WAY too much TV! But I love it so it is okay.
5. It is my first, so I look forward to finally reading books that I have owned for two years or more (that is what my stack is mostly made up of!).
Well, i am off to read! I will check in with everyone at my lunch break!